Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Old Town House in Inverness
EXTERNAL ID
GB1796_1999_116_031
PLACENAME
Inverness
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Inverness and Bona
PERIOD
1860s
SOURCE
Highland Photographic Archive (IMAG)
ASSET ID
11071
KEYWORDS
Town House
Inverness
Lord Lovat
Burgh Town House
Castle Street
High Street
Old Town House in Inverness

The Old Town House in Inverness, situated on the corner of Castle Street and High Street. Originally built in 1708 as the town house of Lord Lovat, in 1716 it became the Burgh Town House. It was demolished in 1878


This image can be purchased.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email the
Highland Photographic Archive quoting the External ID.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Old Town House in Inverness

INVERNESS: Inverness and Bona

1860s

Town House; Inverness; Lord Lovat; Burgh Town House; Castle Street; High Street

Highland Photographic Archive (IMAG)

Joseph Cook Collection

The Old Town House in Inverness, situated on the corner of Castle Street and High Street. Originally built in 1708 as the town house of Lord Lovat, in 1716 it became the Burgh Town House. It was demolished in 1878 <br /> <br /> <br /> This image can be purchased.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email the<br /> <a href="mailto: photographic.archive@highlifehighland.com">Highland Photographic Archive</a> quoting the External ID.