Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Chemist's Corner, Kyle of Lochalsh
EXTERNAL ID
HCD00573
PLACENAME
Kyle of Lochalsh
DISTRICT
South West Ross
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Lochalsh
PERIOD
1920s
CREATOR
Duncan Macpherson
SOURCE
Skye and Lochalsh Archive Centre
ASSET ID
12276
KEYWORDS
chemist
Kyle of Lochalsh
village
shop
zoomable

This photo shows Duncan Macpherson's chemist shop, located centrally at the junction of Main Street, and Station Road, and up from the jetty and railway pier in Kyle of Lochalsh. Macpherson opened the shop in 1912, and retired in the early 1960s. Next to the pharmacy is Murchison's general store


This image can be purchased.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email
Skye and Lochalsh Archives

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Chemist's Corner, Kyle of Lochalsh

ROSS: Lochalsh

1920s

chemist; Kyle of Lochalsh; village; shop; zoomable

Skye and Lochalsh Archive Centre

Duncan Macpherson (photographs)

This photo shows Duncan Macpherson's chemist shop, located centrally at the junction of Main Street, and Station Road, and up from the jetty and railway pier in Kyle of Lochalsh. Macpherson opened the shop in 1912, and retired in the early 1960s. Next to the pharmacy is Murchison's general store <br /> <br /> <br /> This image can be purchased.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email<br /> <a href= "mailto: skyeandlochalsh.archives@highlifehighland.com" >Skye and Lochalsh Archives</a><br />