Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Road junction at Erbusaig
EXTERNAL ID
HCD00703_AT
PLACENAME
Erbusaig
DISTRICT
South West Ross
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Lochalsh
DATE OF IMAGE
2008
PERIOD
2000s
CREATOR
Andrew Taylor
SOURCE
Andrew Taylor
ASSET ID
12414
KEYWORDS
roads
Road junction at Erbusaig

Erbusaig was a crofting township north of Kyle of Lochalsh. The village had easy access to the sea until the railway line was extended to Kyle of Lochalsh from Stromeferry in 1897.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Road junction at Erbusaig

ROSS: Lochalsh

2000s

roads;

Andrew Taylor

Erbusaig was a crofting township north of Kyle of Lochalsh. The village had easy access to the sea until the railway line was extended to Kyle of Lochalsh from Stromeferry in 1897.