Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Opening of Kyle Public Hall
EXTERNAL ID
HCD00927
PLACENAME
Kyle of Lochalsh
DISTRICT
South West Ross
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Lochalsh
PERIOD
1930s
CREATOR
Duncan Macpherson
SOURCE
Skye and Lochalsh Archive Centre
ASSET ID
12585
KEYWORDS
Kyle Public Hall
occasion
opening
Opening of Kyle Public Hall

Kyle Public Hall is next to the Kyle Free Church, on Kenneth Street, the road out of the village towards Plockton. The foundation stone was laid on 3 September 1931 by Sir Daniel and Lady Hamilton, and the hall was completed and officially opened on 8 April 1932.


This image can be purchased.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email
Skye and Lochalsh Archives

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Opening of Kyle Public Hall

ROSS: Lochalsh

1930s

Kyle Public Hall; occasion; opening

Skye and Lochalsh Archive Centre

Duncan Macpherson (photographs)

Kyle Public Hall is next to the Kyle Free Church, on Kenneth Street, the road out of the village towards Plockton. The foundation stone was laid on 3 September 1931 by Sir Daniel and Lady Hamilton, and the hall was completed and officially opened on 8 April 1932. <br /> <br /> <br /> This image can be purchased.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email<br /> <a href= "mailto: skyeandlochalsh.archives@highlifehighland.com" >Skye and Lochalsh Archives</a><br />