Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Mary and Neil Macpherson at the Tennis Courts, Kyle of Lochalsh
EXTERNAL ID
HCD00969
PLACENAME
Kyle of Lochalsh
DISTRICT
South West Ross
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Lochalsh
PERIOD
1920s
CREATOR
Duncan Macpherson
SOURCE
Skye and Lochalsh Archive Centre
ASSET ID
12625
KEYWORDS
children
Macpherson
tennis
church
Mary and Neil Macpherson at the Tennis Courts, Kyle of Lochalsh

The tennis courts in Kyle of Lochalsh were opened, with some ceremony, in August 1924. The courts were positioned between Church Rd and Kenneth St. (now Plockton Rd.) near Duncan Macpherson's home of Glenquithel. His children, Mary and Neil, are pictured here. The church in the background is the Kyle Free Church


This image can be purchased.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email
Skye and Lochalsh Archives

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Mary and Neil Macpherson at the Tennis Courts, Kyle of Lochalsh

ROSS: Lochalsh

1920s

children; Macpherson; tennis; church

Skye and Lochalsh Archive Centre

Duncan Macpherson (photographs)

The tennis courts in Kyle of Lochalsh were opened, with some ceremony, in August 1924. The courts were positioned between Church Rd and Kenneth St. (now Plockton Rd.) near Duncan Macpherson's home of Glenquithel. His children, Mary and Neil, are pictured here. The church in the background is the Kyle Free Church <br /> <br /> <br /> This image can be purchased.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email<br /> <a href= "mailto: skyeandlochalsh.archives@highlifehighland.com" >Skye and Lochalsh Archives</a><br />