Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Kiltearn Parish Church
EXTERNAL ID
HC_ARCH4_87061_015
PLACENAME
Kiltearn
DISTRICT
Dingwall
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Kiltearn
PERIOD
1980s
SOURCE
The Highland Council Archaeology Unit
ASSET ID
13289
KEYWORDS
Kiltearn Parish Church
church
Kiltearn
Evanton
graveyard
ruins
1791
Kiltearn Parish Church

The ruins of Kiltearn Parish Church and graveyard, in Kiltearn, south-west of Evanton, Ross and Cromarty. The church was built in 1791, likely on the site where an older church was originally situated. There are a number of gravestones in the courtyard dating back to the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Kiltearn Parish Church

ROSS: Kiltearn

1980s

Kiltearn Parish Church; church; Kiltearn; Evanton; graveyard; ruins; 1791

The Highland Council Archaeology Unit

The ruins of Kiltearn Parish Church and graveyard, in Kiltearn, south-west of Evanton, Ross and Cromarty. The church was built in 1791, likely on the site where an older church was originally situated. There are a number of gravestones in the courtyard dating back to the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.