Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Phipps Hall, Beauly
EXTERNAL ID
HC_INV_BUILDINGS_003
PLACENAME
Beauly
DISTRICT
Aird
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Kilmorack
DATE OF IMAGE
1988
PERIOD
1980s
CREATOR
A Downie
SOURCE
The Highland Council
ASSET ID
13452
KEYWORDS
village halls
public halls
Phipps Hall, Beauly

This photograph is of the Phipps Hall in Beauly. Also known as the Phipps Institute, this building was built in 1903 with funding from Henry Phipps, American entrepreneur and philanthropist and business partner of Andrew Carnegie. Today the Phipps Hall houses the local library

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Phipps Hall, Beauly

INVERNESS: Kilmorack

1980s

village halls; public halls

The Highland Council

Highland Council: Inverness Area (1990s)

This photograph is of the Phipps Hall in Beauly. Also known as the Phipps Institute, this building was built in 1903 with funding from Henry Phipps, American entrepreneur and philanthropist and business partner of Andrew Carnegie. Today the Phipps Hall houses the local library