Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
St Mary's Church, Glencoe
EXTERNAL ID
HC_PLANNING_06_044_0043
PLACENAME
Glencoe
DISTRICT
North Lorn
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ARGYLL: Lismore and Appin
DATE OF IMAGE
1980
PERIOD
1980s
CREATOR
T. Kenneth MacKenzie
SOURCE
The Highland Council Planning Department
ASSET ID
15362
KEYWORDS
churches
religion
episcopalianism
christianity
buildings
St Mary's Church, Glencoe

St Mary's Episcopal Church in Glencoe is part of the Diocese of Argyll and the Isles. The church was built in 1880, followed by a rectory, school and teacher's house. Gaelic was used in the church services until 1953.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

St Mary's Church, Glencoe

ARGYLL: Lismore and Appin

1980s

churches; religion; episcopalianism; christianity; buildings

The Highland Council Planning Department

The Highland Council Planning Dept

St Mary's Episcopal Church in Glencoe is part of the Diocese of Argyll and the Isles. The church was built in 1880, followed by a rectory, school and teacher's house. Gaelic was used in the church services until 1953.