Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Bunchrew Station, nr Inverness
EXTERNAL ID
PAN8_45
PLACENAME
Bunchrew
DISTRICT
Aird
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Kirkhill
PERIOD
1950s
CREATOR
J Nairn
SOURCE
Highland Photographic Archive (IMAG)
ASSET ID
20287
KEYWORDS
Bunchrew Station
stations
Inverness
Highland Railway
Bunchrew Station, nr Inverness

Bunchrew Station, near Inverness. Opened in June, 1862, this station had two platforms and became part of the Highland Railway's network in 1865. It closed in 1960 but the station house still stands and can be seen from the roadbridge to the south


This image can be purchased.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email the
Highland Photographic Archive quoting the External ID.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Bunchrew Station, nr Inverness

INVERNESS: Kirkhill

1950s

Bunchrew Station; stations; Inverness; Highland Railway

Highland Photographic Archive (IMAG)

Jimmy Nairn & Son

Bunchrew Station, near Inverness. Opened in June, 1862, this station had two platforms and became part of the Highland Railway's network in 1865. It closed in 1960 but the station house still stands and can be seen from the roadbridge to the south <br /> <br /> <br /> This image can be purchased.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email the<br /> <a href="mailto: photographic.archive@highlifehighland.com">Highland Photographic Archive</a> quoting the External ID.<br />