Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Strathy Point Lighthouse
EXTERNAL ID
PAW23121A_3
PLACENAME
Strathy
DISTRICT
Tongue and Farr
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
SUTHERLAND: Farr
DATE OF IMAGE
1958
PERIOD
1950s
CREATOR
David Whyte Studio
SOURCE
Highland Photographic Archive (IMAG)
ASSET ID
21194
KEYWORDS
lighthouses
Strathy Point Lighthouse

Strathy Point was the Northern Lighthouse Board's first all-electric station. It was inaugurated in 1958. It lies between Dunnet Head and Cape Wrath


This image can be purchased.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email the
Highland Photographic Archive quoting the External ID.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Strathy Point Lighthouse

SUTHERLAND: Farr

1950s

lighthouses

Highland Photographic Archive (IMAG)

David Whyte Collection, Highland Photographic Archive

Strathy Point was the Northern Lighthouse Board's first all-electric station. It was inaugurated in 1958. It lies between Dunnet Head and Cape Wrath <br /> <br /> <br /> This image can be purchased.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email the<br /> <a href="mailto: photographic.archive@highlifehighland.com">Highland Photographic Archive</a> quoting the External ID.