Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Caledonian Bank, Grantown
EXTERNAL ID
PC_GM2_PHOTOGRAPHS_137
PLACENAME
Grantown on Spey
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
MORAYSHIRE: Cromdale, Inverallan and Advie
SOURCE
Grantown Museum
ASSET ID
22836
KEYWORDS
banks
financial institutions
Caledonian Bank, Grantown

A view of the Caledonian Bank, at Grantown-on-Spey.

Grantown-on-Spey was founded in 1765 as a planned settlement on a plateau beside the River Spey. Located in the Parish of Cromdale, it is around 35 miles by road south-east of Inverness. The town was named after James Grant, eighth Baronet of Colquhoun.


This image may be available to purchase.
For further information about purchasing and prices please email
Grantown Museum

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Caledonian Bank, Grantown

MORAYSHIRE: Cromdale, Inverallan and Advie

banks; financial institutions

Grantown Museum

Grantown Museum Photographic Collection

A view of the Caledonian Bank, at Grantown-on-Spey.<br /> <br /> Grantown-on-Spey was founded in 1765 as a planned settlement on a plateau beside the River Spey. Located in the Parish of Cromdale, it is around 35 miles by road south-east of Inverness. The town was named after James Grant, eighth Baronet of Colquhoun. <br /> <br /> <br /> This image may be available to purchase.<br /> For further information about purchasing and prices please email<br /> <a href="mailto: gosmuseum@btconnect.com">Grantown Museum</a>