Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Two trains at Ballinluig, September 1950
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_159
PLACENAME
Ballinluig
DISTRICT
Perthshire - Highland
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
PERTH: Logierait
DATE OF IMAGE
15 September 1950
PERIOD
1950s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
26890
KEYWORDS
railway stations
HRS
Two trains at Ballinluig, September 1950

This photograph shows two trains at Ballinluig in September 1950. On the left of the picture is BR 54489. On the right is 55144 with a branch train.

Ballinluig was a stop on the main line of the Highland Railway. The station opened in June 1863 and was closed in 1965.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Two trains at Ballinluig, September 1950

PERTH: Logierait

1950s

railway stations; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows two trains at Ballinluig in September 1950. On the left of the picture is BR 54489. On the right is 55144 with a branch train.<br /> <br /> Ballinluig was a stop on the main line of the Highland Railway. The station opened in June 1863 and was closed in 1965.