Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Clachnaharry Station
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_296
PLACENAME
Clachnaharry
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Inverness and Bona
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27015
KEYWORDS
Far north line
Highland Railway
Clachnaharry Station

This photograph shows Clachnaharry station, just north of Inverness where the railway crosses the Caledonian Canal. The photographer is looking north.

Clachnaharry was opened on 1 April 1868, although the line through it had been opened on 11 June 1862. Only passengers were handled here; no goods facilities were provided. The station closed on 1 April 1913.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Clachnaharry Station

INVERNESS: Inverness and Bona

Far north line; Highland Railway

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows Clachnaharry station, just north of Inverness where the railway crosses the Caledonian Canal. The photographer is looking north. <br /> <br /> Clachnaharry was opened on 1 April 1868, although the line through it had been opened on 11 June 1862. Only passengers were handled here; no goods facilities were provided. The station closed on 1 April 1913.