Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Culrain Statioin
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_337
PLACENAME
Culrain
DISTRICT
Tain
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Kincardine
DATE OF IMAGE
c.1960
PERIOD
1960s
CREATOR
Stations UK
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27053
KEYWORDS
Far north line
Highland Railway
Culrain Statioin

This photograph shows the buildings at Culrain station which were on the northbound platform. The station was just south of the bridge over the River Oykell.

Culrain was opened on 1 July 1870 and is still open for passenger services, although goods facilities were withdrawn in 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Culrain Statioin

ROSS: Kincardine

1960s

Far north line; Highland Railway

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows the buildings at Culrain station which were on the northbound platform. The station was just south of the bridge over the River Oykell.<br /> <br /> Culrain was opened on 1 July 1870 and is still open for passenger services, although goods facilities were withdrawn in 1964.