Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Culrain Signal box
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_338
PLACENAME
Culrain
DISTRICT
Tain
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Kincardine
DATE OF IMAGE
15 June 1949
PERIOD
1940s
CREATOR
H C Casserley
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27054
KEYWORDS
Far north line
Highland Railway
Culrain Signal box

This photograph shows the signal box at the north end of Culrain station. The station was just south of the bridge over the River Oykell.

Culrain was opened on 1 July 1870 and is still open for passenger services, although goods facilities were withdrawn in 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Culrain Signal box

ROSS: Kincardine

1940s

Far north line; Highland Railway

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows the signal box at the north end of Culrain station. The station was just south of the bridge over the River Oykell.<br /> <br /> Culrain was opened on 1 July 1870 and is still open for passenger services, although goods facilities were withdrawn in 1964.