Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Delny Station
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_365
PLACENAME
Delny
DISTRICT
Invergordon
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Kilmuir Easter
DATE OF IMAGE
April 1991
PERIOD
1990s
CREATOR
Keith Fenwick
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27081
KEYWORDS
Far north line
Highland Railway
Delny Station

This photograph shows Delny station, on the Far North line between Invergordon and Tain. The photographer is looking south.

Delny was opened on 1 June 1864. Passenger services were withdrawn on 13 June 1960 and freight on 15 June 1964. The line remains open.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Delny Station

ROSS: Kilmuir Easter

1990s

Far north line; Highland Railway

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows Delny station, on the Far North line between Invergordon and Tain. The photographer is looking south. <br /> <br /> Delny was opened on 1 June 1864. Passenger services were withdrawn on 13 June 1960 and freight on 15 June 1964. The line remains open.