Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
General view of Edderton Station looking north from the overbridge
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_473
PLACENAME
Edderton
DISTRICT
Tain
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Edderton
CREATOR
Lens
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27195
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
railways
distillery
General view of Edderton Station looking north from the overbridge

General view of Edderton station looking north from the overbridge.

Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

General view of Edderton Station looking north from the overbridge

ROSS: Edderton

Highland Railway; HR; railways; distillery;

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

General view of Edderton station looking north from the overbridge. <br /> <br /> Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.