Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Starter signal and signal box at Edderton Station, 1949
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_474
PLACENAME
Edderton
DISTRICT
Tain
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Edderton
DATE OF IMAGE
15 June 1949
PERIOD
1940s
CREATOR
H C Casserley
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27196
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
railways
lower quadrant
HRS
Starter signal and signal box at Edderton Station, 1949

This photograph of Edderton starter signal and signal box was taken from the train.

Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Starter signal and signal box at Edderton Station, 1949

ROSS: Edderton

1940s

Highland Railway; HR; railways; lower quadrant;; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph of Edderton starter signal and signal box was taken from the train. <br /> <br /> Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.