Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Station building and bridge at Edderton
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_475
PLACENAME
Edderton
DISTRICT
Tain
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Edderton
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27197
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
railways
HRS
Station building and bridge at Edderton

Station building and bridge from the up platform at Edderton.

Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Station building and bridge at Edderton

ROSS: Edderton

Highland Railway; HR; railways;; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

Station building and bridge from the up platform at Edderton.<br /> <br /> Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.