Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Edderton Station from the road bridge, 1920
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_476
PLACENAME
Edderton
DISTRICT
Tain
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Edderton
DATE OF IMAGE
c.1920
PERIOD
c1920s
CREATOR
Stations UK H0716
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27198
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
railways
distillery
HRS
Edderton Station from the road bridge, 1920

A 1920s view of Edderton station from the road bridge.

Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Edderton Station from the road bridge, 1920

ROSS: Edderton

c1920s

Highland Railway; HR; railways; distillery;; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A 1920s view of Edderton station from the road bridge. <br /> <br /> Edderton station, 80 kilometres north of Inverness, was originally opened on 1 October 1864. It closed to passengers on 13 June 1960 and to goods on 2 November 1964.