Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Fortrose loco shed
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_602
PLACENAME
Fortrose
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Rosemarkie
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27317
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
railways
Fortrose loco shed

Front three-quarter view of Fortrose loco shed.

Fortrose station opened on 1 February 1894 and was the terminus of the 22 km Black Isle Line from Muir of Ord. It closed to passengers on 1 October 1951 and to goods services on 13 June 1960.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Fortrose loco shed

ROSS: Rosemarkie

Highland Railway; HR; railways;

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

Front three-quarter view of Fortrose loco shed. <br /> <br /> Fortrose station opened on 1 February 1894 and was the terminus of the 22 km Black Isle Line from Muir of Ord. It closed to passengers on 1 October 1951 and to goods services on 13 June 1960.