Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Scottish Canoe Association on the former site of Grandtully Station, 1996
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_679
PLACENAME
Grandtully
DISTRICT
Perthshire - Highland
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
PERTH: Logierait
DATE OF IMAGE
29 September 1996
PERIOD
1990s
CREATOR
Harold D. Bowtell
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27390
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
station
HRS
Scottish Canoe Association on the former site of Grandtully Station, 1996

This photograph shows the former site of Grandtully Station in 1996. At the time of writing (2009) the site is used as a campsite by the Scottish Canoe Association.

Grandtully Station was on the Aberfeldy branch of the Highland Railway. It opened on 3 July 1865 and closed, along with the rest of the branch, on 3 May 1965.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Scottish Canoe Association on the former site of Grandtully Station, 1996

PERTH: Logierait

1990s

Highland Railway; HR; station;; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows the former site of Grandtully Station in 1996. At the time of writing (2009) the site is used as a campsite by the Scottish Canoe Association.<br /> <br /> Grandtully Station was on the Aberfeldy branch of the Highland Railway. It opened on 3 July 1865 and closed, along with the rest of the branch, on 3 May 1965.