Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Helmsdale Station from the north end, 1975
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_706
PLACENAME
Helmsdale
DISTRICT
Kildonan, Loth and Clyne
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
SUTHERLAND: Kildonan
DATE OF IMAGE
1975
PERIOD
1970s
CREATOR
Stations UK 27918
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27417
KEYWORDS
Highland Railway
HR
station
signal box
HRS
Helmsdale Station from the north end, 1975

Helmsdale station from the north end.

Helmsdale was opened on 15 May 1871 and was the Highland Railway's northern terminus for three years until the line was extended in July 1874. Although the station is still open it lost its goods facilities in January 1984.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Helmsdale Station from the north end, 1975

SUTHERLAND: Kildonan

1970s

Highland Railway; HR; station; signal box;; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

Helmsdale station from the north end.<br /> <br /> Helmsdale was opened on 15 May 1871 and was the Highland Railway's northern terminus for three years until the line was extended in July 1874. Although the station is still open it lost its goods facilities in January 1984.