Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Signal box at Invershin, September 1954
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_840
PLACENAME
Invershin
DISTRICT
Dornoch and Creich
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
SUTHERLAND: Creich
DATE OF IMAGE
14 September 1954
PERIOD
1950s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27546
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Signal box at Invershin, September 1954

A view of the signal box at Invershin Station, taken on 14 September 1954.

Invershin Station, on the Far North Line, was opened on 13 April 1868. Passenger services still stop there although goods services ceased in January 1964.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Signal box at Invershin, September 1954

SUTHERLAND: Creich

1950s

railway stations

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A view of the signal box at Invershin Station, taken on 14 September 1954.<br /> <br /> Invershin Station, on the Far North Line, was opened on 13 April 1868. Passenger services still stop there although goods services ceased in January 1964.