Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Keith Station from the west end, May 1963
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_846
PLACENAME
Keith
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
MORAYSHIRE
DATE OF IMAGE
27 May 1963
PERIOD
1960s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27551
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Keith Station from the west end, May 1963

A view of Keith Station from the west end, taken in May 1963.

Keith station, on the Inverness to Aberdeen line, was originally owned by the Highland Railway and was known as Keith Junction. It was here that the Highland Railway met the Great North of Scotland Railway. It opened in August 1858.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Keith Station from the west end, May 1963

MORAYSHIRE

1960s

railway stations

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A view of Keith Station from the west end, taken in May 1963.<br /> <br /> Keith station, on the Inverness to Aberdeen line, was originally owned by the Highland Railway and was known as Keith Junction. It was here that the Highland Railway met the Great North of Scotland Railway. It opened in August 1858.