Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Two unidentified LMS locomotives outside Keith shed, September 1935
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_854
PLACENAME
Keith
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
MORAYSHIRE
DATE OF IMAGE
25 September 1935
PERIOD
1930s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27559
KEYWORDS
railway stations
locomotives
Two unidentified LMS locomotives outside Keith shed, September 1935

This photograph shows two unidentified LMS locomotives outside Keith shed, September 1935.

Keith station, on the Inverness to Aberdeen line, was originally owned by the Highland Railway and was known as Keith Junction. It was here that the Highland Railway met the Great North of Scotland Railway. It opened in August 1858.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Two unidentified LMS locomotives outside Keith shed, September 1935

MORAYSHIRE

1930s

railway stations; locomotives

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows two unidentified LMS locomotives outside Keith shed, September 1935.<br /> <br /> Keith station, on the Inverness to Aberdeen line, was originally owned by the Highland Railway and was known as Keith Junction. It was here that the Highland Railway met the Great North of Scotland Railway. It opened in August 1858.