Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Kildary station looking north
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_857
PLACENAME
Kildary
DISTRICT
Invergordon
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Kilmuir Easter
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27562
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Kildary station looking north

A view of Kildary Station, looking north.

Kildary, on the Far North Line, opened in June 1864 as Parkhill and renamed Kildary in May 1868. It closed to passenger services on 13 June 1960 and to goods services in January 1965. The station was demolished when the A9 road was realigned.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Kildary station looking north

ROSS: Kilmuir Easter

railway stations

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A view of Kildary Station, looking north.<br /> <br /> Kildary, on the Far North Line, opened in June 1864 as Parkhill and renamed Kildary in May 1868. It closed to passenger services on 13 June 1960 and to goods services in January 1965. The station was demolished when the A9 road was realigned.