Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Kincraig Station from the south end of the down platform
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_900
PLACENAME
Kincraig
DISTRICT
Badenoch
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Alvie
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27597
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Highland Railway Society
HRS
Kincraig Station from the south end of the down platform

A view of Kincraig Station from the south end of the down platform.

Kincraig Station, on the main Perth to Inverness line, was opened in September 1863 by the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway. For the first eight years of its existence it was called Boat of Insh. It closed to goods traffic in May 1964 and to passenger services in October 1965.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Kincraig Station from the south end of the down platform

INVERNESS: Alvie

railway stations; Highland Railway Society; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A view of Kincraig Station from the south end of the down platform.<br /> <br /> Kincraig Station, on the main Perth to Inverness line, was opened in September 1863 by the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway. For the first eight years of its existence it was called Boat of Insh. It closed to goods traffic in May 1964 and to passenger services in October 1965.