Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Kincraig Station from the north end, 1958
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_903
PLACENAME
Kincraig
DISTRICT
Badenoch
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Alvie
DATE OF IMAGE
1958
PERIOD
1950s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27600
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Kincraig Station from the north end, 1958

A view of Kincraig Station from the north end, taken in 1958.

Kincraig Station, on the main Perth to Inverness line, was opened in September 1863 by the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway. For the first eight years of its existence it was called Boat of Insh. It closed to goods traffic in May 1964 and to passenger services in October 1965.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Kincraig Station from the north end, 1958

INVERNESS: Alvie

1950s

railway stations

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A view of Kincraig Station from the north end, taken in 1958.<br /> <br /> Kincraig Station, on the main Perth to Inverness line, was opened in September 1863 by the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway. For the first eight years of its existence it was called Boat of Insh. It closed to goods traffic in May 1964 and to passenger services in October 1965.