Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
A special passing through Redcastle, June 1960
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_1211
PLACENAME
Redcastle
DISTRICT
Avoch
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Killearnan
DATE OF IMAGE
14 June 1960
PERIOD
1960s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27860
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Highland Railway Society
HRS
A special passing through Redcastle, June 1960

This photograph shows a special passing through Redcastle in June 1960. It was taken from the bridge.

Redcastle station was opened as part of the Highland Railway's Black Isle Branch line (sometimes known as the Fortrose Branch) which ran between Muir of Ord and Fortrose. It carried passengers from 1894 until 1951 and freight until 1960.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

A special passing through Redcastle, June 1960

ROSS: Killearnan

1960s

railway stations; Highland Railway Society; HRS

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows a special passing through Redcastle in June 1960. It was taken from the bridge.<br /> <br /> Redcastle station was opened as part of the Highland Railway's Black Isle Branch line (sometimes known as the Fortrose Branch) which ran between Muir of Ord and Fortrose. It carried passengers from 1894 until 1951 and freight until 1960.