Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Looking east at Strathcarron Station
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_1254
PLACENAME
Strathcarron
DISTRICT
Lochcarron
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
ROSS: Lochcarron
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
27899
KEYWORDS
railway stations
footbridge
footbridges
Looking east at Strathcarron Station

This photograph shows the view looking east at Strathcarron Station.

Strathcarron station was opened by the Highland Railway on 19 August 1870 as a stop on its line between Inverness and Strome Ferry. It is still served by regular passenger services although it was closed to goods traffic in August 1983.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Looking east at Strathcarron Station

ROSS: Lochcarron

railway stations; footbridge; footbridges

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows the view looking east at Strathcarron Station.<br /> <br /> Strathcarron station was opened by the Highland Railway on 19 August 1870 as a stop on its line between Inverness and Strome Ferry. It is still served by regular passenger services although it was closed to goods traffic in August 1983.