Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Findhorn Viaduct
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_1394
PLACENAME
Tomatin
DISTRICT
Inverness
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
INVERNESS: Moy and Dalarossie
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
28007
KEYWORDS
railway stations
Findhorn Viaduct

A view of the Findhorn Viaduct.

The viaduct crosses the River Findhorn and has nine spans, 143 feet above the river. It was built between 1894 and 1897 by Sir John Fowler and Murdoch Paterson, to carry the Perth to Inverness railway across the river.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Findhorn Viaduct

INVERNESS: Moy and Dalarossie

railway stations

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

A view of the Findhorn Viaduct.<br /> <br /> The viaduct crosses the River Findhorn and has nine spans, 143 feet above the river. It was built between 1894 and 1897 by Sir John Fowler and Murdoch Paterson, to carry the Perth to Inverness railway across the river.