Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
The goods shed at Wick, c1976
EXTERNAL ID
PC_HRS_STATIONS_001_1420
PLACENAME
Wick
OLD COUNTY/PARISH
CAITHNESS: Wick
DATE OF IMAGE
c.1976
PERIOD
1970s
SOURCE
Highland Railway Society
ASSET ID
28028
KEYWORDS
railway stations
The goods shed at Wick, c1976

This photograph shows the goods shed at Wick, c1976.

Wick station was opened on 28 July 1874 as the terminus of the Sutherland and Caithness Railway which was operated, and later absorbed by, the Highland Railway. It is still served by regular services.

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

The goods shed at Wick, c1976

CAITHNESS: Wick

1970s

railway stations

Highland Railway Society

Highland Railway Society - Stations

This photograph shows the goods shed at Wick, c1976.<br /> <br /> Wick station was opened on 28 July 1874 as the terminus of the Sutherland and Caithness Railway which was operated, and later absorbed by, the Highland Railway. It is still served by regular services.