Please Sign In | Register
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TITLE
Chanonry Lighthouse from the Pier
EXTERNAL ID
ROMGH_PA_94_019
SOURCE
Groam House Museum
ASSET ID
39108
KEYWORDS
lighthouses
Chanonry Lighthouse from the Pier

An undated photograph of Chanonry Lighthouse, Fortrose. The lighthouse was engineered by Alan Stevenson and became operational in 1846. The station was automated in 1984.


This image may be available to purchase. For further information about purchasing and prices please email Groam House Museum

For guidance on the use of images and other content, please see the Terms and Conditions page.
High Life Highland is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No. SC407011 and is a registered Scottish charity No. SC042593
Powered by Capture

Chanonry Lighthouse from the Pier

lighthouses;

Groam House Museum

Groam House Museum Photographic Collection

An undated photograph of Chanonry Lighthouse, Fortrose. The lighthouse was engineered by Alan Stevenson and became operational in 1846. The station was automated in 1984. <br /> <br /> <br /> This image may be available to purchase. For further information about purchasing and prices please email <a href="mailto: admin@groamhouse.org.uk">Groam House Museum</a>