Ùrachadh mu Dheireadh 10/10/2018
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TIOTAL
Seic Banca na h-Alba
EXTERNAL ID
Z_PC_WGORDON3_006_006
DEIT
1950
NEACH-FIOSRACHAIDH
W Gordon
AITHNEACHADH MAOINE
8551
KEYWORDS
seicean
Banca na h-Alba
Bòrd Dealan-uisge Ceann a Tuath Alba
Bank of Scotland Cheque

This image shows the reverse of a cheque sent to the North of Scotland Hydro Electric Board in payment. The cheque, dated during the 1950s, has been endorsement guaranteed by the Commercial Bank of Scotland Ltd, Inverness.

The Bank of Scotland has been trading in Inverness since the early twentieth century. In 1907, it absorbed the Caledonian Banking Company, taking over its premises on High Street and establishing its headquarters there. In addition to this building, the bank also had premises on Union Street.

Airson stiùireadh mu bhith a’ cleachdadh ìomhaighean agus susbaint eile, faicibh duilleag ‘Na Cumhaichean air Fad.’
’S e companaidh cuibhrichte fo bharantas clàraichte ann an Alba Àir. SC407011 agus carthannas clàraichte Albannach Àir. SC042593 a th’ ann an High Life na Gàidhealtachd.
Powered by Capture

Seic Banca na h-Alba

seicean; Banca na h-Alba; Bòrd Dealan-uisge Ceann a Tuath Alba

W Gordon

Winnie Gordon (documents)

This image shows the reverse of a cheque sent to the North of Scotland Hydro Electric Board in payment. The cheque, dated during the 1950s, has been endorsement guaranteed by the Commercial Bank of Scotland Ltd, Inverness. <br /> <br /> The Bank of Scotland has been trading in Inverness since the early twentieth century. In 1907, it absorbed the Caledonian Banking Company, taking over its premises on High Street and establishing its headquarters there. In addition to this building, the bank also had premises on Union Street.