Ùrachadh mu Dheireadh 19/04/2018
Google pluspinterestShare on Stumble UponShare on RedditFacebookShare on Tumblr
TIOTAL
Seic Banca na h-Alba
EXTERNAL ID
Z_PC_WGORDON3_006_016
DEIT
1956
NEACH-FIOSRACHAIDH
W Gordon
AITHNEACHADH MAOINE
8569
KEYWORDS
seicean
Banca na h-Alba
Institiùd nan Dall sna Sgìrean a Tuath
Bank of Scotland Cheque

This image shows the reverse side of a Bank of Scotland cheque, dating from 1956.The bank is instructed to pay the Northern Counties Institute for the Blind seven pounds, five shillings and one penny from the account of J.C. Gordon. The bottom stamp shows that the cheque has been endorsement guaranteed.

The Northern Counties Institute for the Blind was at 38-39 Ardconnel Street, Inverness. The Institute was partly funded by a bequest from Donald Fraser, MD, of Hampstead, Middlesex. The money was "to be applied by the Trustees for the benefit of the blind in the County of Inverness, and primarily for their education in industrial pursuits with the view of enabling them to earn their own livelihood".

Airson stiùireadh mu bhith a’ cleachdadh ìomhaighean agus susbaint eile, faicibh duilleag ‘Na Cumhaichean air Fad.’
’S e companaidh cuibhrichte fo bharantas clàraichte ann an Alba Àir. SC407011 agus carthannas clàraichte Albannach Àir. SC042593 a th’ ann an High Life na Gàidhealtachd.
Powered by Capture

Seic Banca na h-Alba

seicean; Banca na h-Alba; Institiùd nan Dall sna Sgìrean a Tuath

W Gordon

Winnie Gordon (documents)

This image shows the reverse side of a Bank of Scotland cheque, dating from 1956.The bank is instructed to pay the Northern Counties Institute for the Blind seven pounds, five shillings and one penny from the account of J.C. Gordon. The bottom stamp shows that the cheque has been endorsement guaranteed.<br /> <br /> The Northern Counties Institute for the Blind was at 38-39 Ardconnel Street, Inverness. The Institute was partly funded by a bequest from Donald Fraser, MD, of Hampstead, Middlesex. The money was "to be applied by the Trustees for the benefit of the blind in the County of Inverness, and primarily for their education in industrial pursuits with the view of enabling them to earn their own livelihood".